Manchester COVID-19 Information & Resources
For CT's COVID-19, Data Tracker click here.
For any questions regarding non-emergency town operations please call our Customer Service Center: 860-647-5235.
- LOCATION CHANGE: COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic 4-28-22
- COVID-19 Test Kit and N95 Mask Distribution Event Sun. Jan. 9, 2022
- COVID Test Kit Distribution Update: Event 1/4/22
- Cancellation of 12/31 Event and Update on COVID test kit distribution
- Latest CDC Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People
- ECHN COVID-19 Testing Services in Manchester
Scheduling Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment:
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources:
- The Connecticut Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: Dial 2-1-1 and select option 5.
- UConn Health Phone Scheduling Line: 860-679-5589 (Choose option 2).
- First Choice Health Centers: 860-528-1359
- COVID-19 Vaccine Infertility Myths
- Pregnancy/Fertility & COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
- How to talk about COVID-19 vaccines with friends and family
- Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
Additional COVID-19 Resources & Information:
- CT.gov COVID-19 Portal
- ECHN COVID-19 Testing Services in Manchester: https://www.echn.org/2019-coronavirus/
- COVID-19 Alerts & Updates System - Opt-in by texting COVIDCT to 888-777 or sign up here
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions & Answers\
- Connecticut Contact Tracing Platform
- Help Track and Fight COVID-19 through the How You Feel App.
- For general questions call the Coronavirus Info Center 2-1-1, text "COVID19" to 898211, or visit the 2-1-1 of CT website.
Manchester Health Department |479 Main St. Manchester,CT | email@example.com | 860.647.3173