LAST UPDATED: 5/28/21
For any questions regarding non-emergency town operations please call our Customer Service Center: 860-647-5235.
For CT's COVID-19 Data Tracker click here.
For State of Connecticut COVID-19 Data Resources click here. State of CT data includes testing by demographics.
For general questions call the Coronavirus Info Center 2-1-1, text "COVID19" to 898211, or visit the 2-1-1 of CT website.
- Latest CDC Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People
- Free COVID-19 Testing Events in Manchester Canceled/Postponed Update
- May 2021 Mobile Vaccine Clinics in Manchester (Schedule)
- The latest guidance from the CT State 4.21.21
- COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution in CT Updates
- CT State Creates Vaccine Appointment Assist Line for Residents Who Want to Schedule Appointments or Ask Questions by Phone.
- ECHN COVID-19 Testing Services in Manchester
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources:Resources for scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment:
- Connecticut COVID Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: 1-877-918-2224
- UConn Health Phone Scheduling Line: 860-679-5589 (Choose option 2). The program’s general line is 860-679-8888 for general questions or vaccine issues.
- Hartford HealthCare Access Center Line: 860-827-7690 or toll-free at 833-943- 5721.
- Community Health Center, Inc: Community Health Center, Inc. is providing vaccines to those eligible. Locations are available in East Hartford, Hartford, Middletown, and New Britain Call 877-918-2224 or 211 today to schedule your appointment.
- Walgreens/CVS Pharmacy/ Walmart:
- Schedule your appointment online visit www.walgreens.com or by phone at 860-649-8747
- Schedule your appointment online visit www.cvs.com or by phone at 860-533-1156
- Schedule your appointment online visit www.walmart.com or by phone at 860-644-5100
- First Choice Health Centers: Call 860-528-1359 today to schedule your appointment.
- How to talk about COVID-19 vaccines with friends and family
- Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
(Note: Due to the current CDC/FDA vaccine approval/authorization for only age 16 and over, approximately 20% of the current Manchester population (11,517 residents) is still not eligible for the vaccine.)
- Small Business Reopening Resource Guide
- Temporary Outdoor Dining Permit Application
- Resources for Manchester Businesses & Employees
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Online Application
- CT Dept. of Economic & Community Development Business Resources
- Dept. of Labor Q&A for Employees & Employers
Resources & Information:
- CT.gov COVID-19 Portal
- Vaccine Information & Updates from CT State
- COVID-19 Alerts & Updates System - Opt-in by texting COVIDCT to 888-777 or sign up here
- Eversource COVID-19 Payment Program
- Connecticut Contact Tracing Platform
- CTCARES for Frontline Workers Child Care Subsidy Program
- Greater Hartford Legal Information Line (FREE to low-income residents of Greater Hartford)
- CT DOL Unemployment Guidance
- Help Track and Fight COVID-19 through the How You Feel App.
The Connecticut Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: 877-918-2224. The line will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and offer a call-back option when workers are busy assisting other callers.
Where do I go for accurate COVID-19 information and updates?
For State of Connecticut COVID-19 Info. and updated: ct.gov/coronavirus